Tuesday, March 26, 2013
One Lovely Blog Award
How very nice of Mary Nunn Maki to issue me the One Lovely Blog Award. Her blog, Growing up in Willow Creek is about some of genealogical lines.
Thank you Mary.
The Rules are:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to blogs that you have newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chose for this award.
I have chosen the following blogs to receive this award:
1. Julie Cahill Tarr's blog Who Will Tell Their Story focuses on saving orphaned photographs and tries to locate relatives.
2. Maureen Taylor's Photo Dectective blog provides a wonderful source for seminars on various aspects of old photos as well as assistance in learning more about your old photos.
3. Daily Writing Tips' post on Proper Use of the Colon is quite helpful. Follow the blog, enter your email and receive a fee ebook entitled Basic English Grammer.